Pubg 1.4 Beta update patch notes.The upgrade of PUBG Mobile 1.4 comes shortly after a beta test run. The update adds a variety of new content, including the much awaited Titan Strikes that see the likes of Godzilla and King Kong on the several islands of the game.
There is also a new Arena map, a new car, and a whole new shooting mode. Moreover, there are various new additions and buffs and nerves that are further protected in the patch notes. Pubg 1.4 Patch notes for beta update
Study more if you want to know!
PUBG Mobile 1.4 update – release date / file size
PUBG Mobile 1.4 update will be released on the 11th of May. Players will be able to download the latest version from Google Play Store and App Store, the update will be a 660MB download for Android devices and 1.67GB for iOS.
Those that update between the 11th to the 16th of May will get three rewards for doing so, they include:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
On the 11th of May the update for PUBG Mobile 1.4 will be announced. The upgrade will have a 660 MB download for Android devices and 1.67 GB for iOS. Players will download the most recent patch from the Google Play Store and App Store.
Pubg 1.4 Beta update patch notes
Titans arrive at Erangel on 11 May, Sanhok on 15 May and Livik on 20 June, the event will end on 8 June. Pubg 1.4 Patch notes for beta update
Mysterious titans hit, and monsters are coming to settle under the earth’s crust! Discover the amazement and thrill of seeing Titans on the map! In all, in Erangel, Sanhok and Livik there are three enigmatic Titans. When the game is open, the map will have an entry. Choose the entry to begin the gameplay.
For the first time, the Titans will enter Spawn Island. After the fighting began, Titan began moving around the world in random paths and entering into newly added camps and settlements. Take the time to find those new elements, such as the army bases Apex, Titan Crystals and monster colonies!
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts 1st June)
The following methods are supported: death match, arena workout and gun game team
A shed on a big ocean liner. A stressful and swift fighting environment with much coverage and several tactical options: get up or stay behind personally. However, whatever you do, without quick answers and faultless teamwork, you won’t survive with your teammates.
- Team Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns. Eliminating enemies rewards players +1 point., and the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: Players can freely select weapons from the Spawn Point without having to set up a Loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, which can be upgraded by eliminating opponents. The winner is the first team to eliminate the opponent with the ultimate weapon, the Pan, or the team with the highest score when the countdown ends.
Additional map upgrades
Following the upgrade, the modes Metro Royal and Power Armor will be taken offline and will return at a later date.
S19 Royale Pass
A brand new Royales Pass will be held from 17 May. New Insect skins, previous favourites, more RP badges and even more will be introduced.
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
You and a buddy – only one – can enjoy a fast race with the latest two-seater sports car, the Coupe RB!
One of Battle Royale’s fastest available cars. It can reach more than 150 km per hour.
Maintain an eye for Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik Coupe RB.
New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder
- A new combat option: OTS. Hit the OTS button to enter OTS.
- When using OTS, higher accuracy comes with the cost of movement.
- The OTS button can be fully customized, and the sensitivity can be set separately.
- OTS can be toggled on or off in System Settings -> General Settings
- The M249’s appearance has been updated, and its stats have been adjusted.
- The M249’s rate of fire and damage have been slightly reduced. Its recoil has been increased, and its magazine capacity has been reduced from 100 to 75.
- New magazine and stock attachments have been added, which can be equipped to increase the M249’s reload speed and capacity. With the increased magazine capacity, it can hold up to 150 rounds.
- The M249 can also be equipped with a Tact Stock to help control recoil and improve stability.
Pistol Balance Adjustments
- Slightly increased the headshot multiplier of all pistols.
- Greatly increased damage multiplier of all pistols for hitting arms/legs.
- Increased the R1895’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Increased the damage of the R45 and P1911.
- Slightly increased the P92’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Slightly increased the Desert Eagle’s rate of fire.
Sniper Rifle Scopes Crosshair Offset Calibration
Updated Marksman Rifles, improved the scope’s cross-hair calibration by reducing the aiming crosshair drift.
Game Performance and Other Improvements
- Character creation to reduce lag Updated
- The Backpack to reduce lag when opening it Updated
- Vehicles to reduce lag during entry/exit Updated
- GC strategy to reduce lag Updated
- Terrain LOD and cropping to increase overall frame rate Updated
- The sky and water to increase overall frame rate Updated
- Character rendering to improve frame rate and crowd rendering Updated
- OPPO devices now support displaying Spawn Island Countdown in the background and returning to the game Updated
- Fixed the occasional startup crashes for iOS 1G devices Updated
Also Read: Dragon Ball Super Sequel Coming In 2022
More options to use the Video Review feature in the security zone are included in the latest release. The status of permanent Elite Investigator is awarded to players obtaining the rank of master investigator. With this word, you may join the field to see your accomplishments.
Video reviews were upgraded as well. The players are expected to get new material and the investigator team will keep expanding.
(3) Security Improvements
- Improved safety detection for the All-Talent Championship, whereby inspections and penalties will be adjusted dynamically to meet different online situations
- Enhanced the identification of different cheating behaviors, such as auto-aiming, perspective-changing, and grass removal
- Continued to expand the Investigator teams and recruited retired Esport players to join Investigator teams to improve judgment accuracy in controversial cases
Other System Improvements
Achievement UI has been upgraded, and Hidden Achievements have been added. Hidden Achievements are obtained once their conditions are met.
- Added the Legacy Achievements system; Players will not lose Legacy Achievements that they have already unlocked, however, Legacy Achievements will no longer be obtainable after they are removed
- Added competitive gameplay; players can now compete with friends for achievements
- Added new Godzilla/Microcosm Gameplay, Hidden Achievements, and Moments-related Achievements
Message Manager Upgrade
Players can directly view new Shop and Supplies content in Message Manager. The message count display has also been upgraded.
Synergy can now be displayed on player information cards for players in Teams and on the Match Results page. Players can customize which kind of Synergy they want to display first. If the player does not specify a preference, their teammates with the highest Synergy will be displayed first.
BP gifts will be upgraded to a gift of higher value for Synergy Connections.
- Rewards have been added for Tiers. Players can now receive rewards immediately upon reaching a Tier
- The Tier Display has been upgraded to accentuate the sense of accomplishment for reaching new Tiers.
All-Talent Championship Upgrade
Participating in the All-Talent Championship will now be counted towards completing Daily Mission Combat Missions.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- A new graffiti wall has been added, and the Ferris Wheel has been upgraded so that it now rotates automatically.
- Three guns, the MK12, M1014 and Famas have been added to the Training Grounds and Cheer Park. Try them out and get some practice.
- Emote/Bubble Lucky Spin in Cheer Park have been updated. Both can now be previewed via the Emote Menu.
- The volume for firearms shots in Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- A report option has been added to the interaction sphere.
In-match Like Feature
You can like your teammate’s gameplay in-game. You can turn this function off in the settings.
New Friends Features
- New Social Feature: Players can now access Friend Moments from Personal Space. They can post/share statuses that only their friends can see.
- Friend Status: Players can interact with their friends by liking or commenting on their status updates.
- Popular Statuses: Players are notified of the most popular statuses in their Friend Moments, making sure they remain updated with what’s trending.
- In-game Album: A new album feature has been added. Players can now store in-game screenshots in the album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- New “Free”, “Busy,” and “Invisible” online status options can be set in the Friends sidebar.
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.
- How To Complete The White Birds of Guide For Tears of the Kingdom
- FFXIV: Where To Find Island Mythril Ore
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Make And Customize a House
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Complete Disaster In Gerudo Canyon
- Destiny 2: How To Get Deep Dive Keys
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get the Horriblin Mask
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Complete One Hit Wonder
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get Stalnox Horns
- Zelda Tears of The Kingdom: How To Complete Ousting The Giants
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get Bokoblin Guts
- Destiny 2: How To Get The God Of War Armor
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: How To Complete The Duchess Who Disappeared